NEW MODEL HOME: Pinnacle Estates in Burleson, TX
Those looking for a new home in Burleson, TX with large lots and the option for a 3 car garage should look no further! Pinnacle Estates is NOW OPEN in Burleson. With homes built by John Houston Custom Homes - a Burleson homebuilder - the options and customizations in this community are endless, not to mention the amenities!
Among these are Target, HEB grocery store, Fuzzy's Taco Shop, Fresco's Cocina, Centennial High School, Jellystone Park and more! If you want the country life with city conveniences, Pinnacle Estates is the perfect community to call home.
About the Community
Pinnacle Estates is a beautiful Dallas-Fort Worth John Houston community that is nestled in the outskirts of Burleson, TX. Here’s a quick overview of everything it has to offer homebuyers:
- Oversized 86x120 lots - almost 1/4 acre!
- Side entry homes offer beautiful curb appeal
- Has a selection of spacious 4 bedroom homes priced in the $300s
- Floor plans include formal dining room options, media and game room options, as well as open concept living areas comprised of the kitchen, breakfast area, and family room.
- Designer elevations create a unique community appeal
- Gas is offered as an option in this community for those wanting a gas cooktop and gas fireplace.
Our New Model Home at Pinnacle Estates
The new model home at Pinnacle Estates is the gorgeous Phoenix floor plan. This 4-bedroom floor plan offers both a spacious master suite with 2 master closets and guest room with 2nd bathroom on the main floor. It boasts luxurious features such as a media room, 2-story family room, and study. The fireplace stands at the heart of the home. Here is a sneak peek at what you’ll see inside this well-appointed model home when you schedule your tour.
Want to see more of this model? View our Photo Gallery.
Schedule Your Tour Today
To tour the new model home at Pinnacle Estates and learn more about this Burleson, TX new home community, contact us today at 866-646-6008 or schedule a tour here. To stay up-to-date on all the latest neighborhood news and events, make sure to follow John Houston Custom Homes on Facebook.